Pettibone Tenant Law is a leading boutique tenant rights firm. Mr. Pettibone maintains a winning record against the worst landlords in San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, and surrounding areas. In partnership with non-profits and other firms, he has recovered millions in damages for Bay Area renters.
Mr. Pettibone is passionate about tenant rights and an avid, competitive negotiator. He handles habitability claims, wrongful eviction claims, mold personal injury claims, security deposit claims, move-out negotiations, roommate issues, and reasonable accommodations requests.
Mr. Pettibone provides unparalleled personal service. Driven by his own experience as a former renter, Mr. Pettibone serves tenants all along I-80 and nearby areas: San Francisco, Alameda, Sonoma, Contra Costa, Yolo, Solano, San Mateo, Napa, Marin, and Sacramento counties.
Few tenant attorneys are willing to travel to their clients and fight landlords in non-rent-controlled jurisdictions, like Fairfield, Sonoma, Napa, and Sacramento. Raised in Elk Grove and groomed as a litigator in San Francisco, Mr. Pettibone brings an understanding, passion, and tenacity to the fight against bad landlords that few attorneys can match.
Mr. Pettibone has recovered
millions in damages
- Mold and Water Damage
- Wrongful Evictions
- Landlord Refusal to Repair
- Harassment and Discrimination
- Landlord-Caused Injuries
- Loss of Quiet Enjoyment
- Jeffrey J. Pettibone, Esq. / Licensed California Attorney
- Alameda County Bar Association – Housing Panel
- California Bar Association
- Solano County Bar Association
- Housing Rights Committee of San Francisco
- B.A. Political Science / International Relations, San Francisco State University
- M.A. Political Theory, San Francisco State University
- J.D. University of San Francisco School of Law (Landlord Tenant/Litigation/Writing)
- Justice and Diversity Center Outstanding Volunteer
FREE Tenant Resources
Click on the Tenant Toolkit link for FREE resources that will help you learn about your rights as a tenant, assert your rights as a tenant, and document your potential lawsuit.
Contact Pettibone Tenant Law NOW for your free consultation.